Meeting face-to-face is the best way to really get involved, it’s the difference between a social network and a community. Watch our calendar for opportunities. We’ll post all events at which we expect to have a presence – hosting, making a presentation, or just attending.
To keep up with our regular planning meetings and hosted events, use our Give Your Advice page to let us know the type of information you’re interested in receiving. Or if you have an event that belongs on our calendar or questions about an event, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will participate or have a presence at the following events. (Click the text in the calendar for event details.)
- May 21 – Mapping the ‘Hood
- April 8 – City-TLDs as Urban Infrastructure @ MIT
- October 27 – dotNeighborhoods at Neighborhood Preservation Center
- September 17 – City-TLD Governance and Best Practices workshop, Vilnius, Lithuania
- March 17 – Presentation to the Four Borough Preservation Society
- March 8 – Digital Inclusion Summit on the National Broadband Plan, at the Newseum, Washington D.C.
- January 26, 2010 – Sponsored a dotNeighborhoods Initiative meeting at the Neighborhood Preservation Center. See report.